You don't have any items in your basket.
Stay In touch?
We can email you our latest ethical shops news, exclusive events and cash saving offers every fortnight!
NEW CATALOGUE OUT NOW
New FREE shop catalogue now available and delivered straight to your door.
About New Internationalist Shops
We follow an ethical buying policy for all products including fair trade items and materials from sustainable sources.
Find out more »
You have no items to compare.
So here we have a fully biodegradable, 100% Compostable Doggy Doings Bags! The Pouch holds loads of Bio-bags with room to also keep a few dog treats as well. Clip it to your lead and you won't forget it!
Bio-bags are as natural as dog waste, as unlike normal plastic bags they are a revolutionary renewable natural material made from GM-free corn starch and vegetable oil that breaks down in as little as 40 days, in a healthy composting environment.
Bio-Bags are certified as compostable according to the European standard EN-13432. They are unlike other 'degradable' bags which are blends of Polyethylene (PE) with additives that cause the bag to eventually shatter into smaller and smaller pieces leaving plastic debris in the environment.
Bio Bags are:
• Easy to use with an easy seal device with no tying required.
• Quick to biodegrade, reducing long term and short term littering effects.
• Leak proof, yet allows moisture evaporation so the contents can dry out; if they are stood on "they won't mess the feet".
• Prevent the smell that occurs when dog waste by encouraging aerobic biodegradation.
• Digested safely by animals, reducing the risk of accidental death from animals eating plastic waste.
• Storale for up to 2 years (degradable plastic bags last for only 6 months). The decomposition process is activated by use.
|Product Keys||Eco Friendly|